M & K USED AUTO PARTS, INC.
Terms of Limited Warranty & Returns
All parts sold by M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc. come with a standard 101 day parts only warranty. This warranty is valid for 101 days from the date of the original sale and does not include any labor coverage. D.O.A. Labor warranties are available for purchase. Extended warranties, if purchased, are available on all parts and are for 1 year. Please consult your salesperson for additional warranty options. The following terms and conditions apply to all parts purchased at M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc.
Extended Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
1 year from the time of purchase and we will pay in case of defect, labor in the amount listed in this paragraph. We will pay for the labor, at the rate of $50 per hour based on the amount of hours stated by the All Data/Mitchell Flat Rate Manual.
1 year Labor Warranty
The Labor warranty is limited to a total maximum amount payable on labor of $50 per hour: max $600 on all engines, $250 on Transmissions and $125 on Axle Assemblies and Transfer Cases.
- All warrantied partsare valid from original purchaser only. Warranty is non-transferable.
- Extended warranty applies only to original part purchased. In case of defective part and extended warranty is used,
replacement part only has a 90 day parts only warranty and extended warranty may be purchased again.
- Extended warranties must be purchased at the time of the original sale and will be printed on the front of this invoice.
- No labor will be paid to replace or repair any part unless a labor warranty was purchased. See Warranty Brochure for
- M & K Used Auto parts, Inc. may replace, repair or refund any parts under warranty or extended warranty at our
- M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc. warrants all parts to work properly and fit the requested application.
- Labor is $50.00 per Mitchell Flat Rate Hour. All repairs must be approved by M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc., ie, a signed
repair order. Failure to do so will void all claims and warranties.
- Refunds on merchandise originally paid for by check will be refunded by check, ten business days after the date of
- The original receipt must be presented for returns, credits or warranty claims.
- M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc. does not cover or reimburse for the loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, towing
expense or any other consequential expenses in any of our warranties.
- Returns of incorrect or not needed parts must be made within 30 days of original purchase.
Parts that are returned due to customer error/fault will be charged a 50% restock fee.
Cores: All cores must be returned COMPLETE AND ONLY COMPLETE and within 30 days of purchase for core refund.
Engines: Engines are sold as complete long blocks. Items such as, but not limited to, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, water pumps, wiring, sensors, thermostats, hoses, seals, timing belts, spark plugs, injectors, distributors, throttle body/valve, gaskets, etc. are not guaranteed or covered under any M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc. engine warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure these accessories are inspected and/or replaced upon installation. Proper fluid use and fluid levels must be maintained at all times. Head gaskets are warranted to be in proper working condition. Core engines must be complete, undamaged, and are able to make 3 rotations for full refund.
Transmissions and Transfer Cases: Gaskets, seals, and external electrical related parts are not warranted. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and/or replace these items at the time of installation. Transmissions must have new filters installed and be serviced to factory specifications. Proper fluid use and fluid levels must be maintained at all times. Coolant lines must be flushed and cleaned at the time of installation, properly seat torque converter in automatic transmissions. All automatic transmissions purchased must be professionally installed. (Must provide receipt) Failure to do so voids warranty.
Axle Assemblies and Differentials: Warranty applies to the gear set, housing, axle shafts and hubs. There is no warranty on brakes or brake hardware. Gaskets, seals and external electrical related parts are not warranted. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and/or replace these items at the time of installation. Proper fluid use and fluid levels must be maintained at all times.
Freight Costs: In the event of a warranty claim, regular freight costs are guaranteed and refundable. Expedited freight charges (next day air, 2nd day air, 3rd day, etc.) are not warranted and are the responsibility of the customer. No freight refunds will be paid on part returns or credits due to customer error. Towing charges are not covered.
Conditions That Void Warranty are as follow:
- Improper installation or handling which leads to part failure.
- Installation of part(s) in any non-stock application (racing, conversion, off road, commercial vehicle, etc.).
- Dismantling of part(s) for any reason without permission from M & K Used Auto Parts, Inc.
- Tampering or removal of heat tabs on engines.
- Accidents, abuse, neglect, alteration or improper maintenance.
- Extended warranty not to exceed 15k miles per year average.