1) Warranty - All exchanges or returns must be made Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. All exchanges or returns must be accompanied by receipt and returned in the same condition as purchased. No refund if replacement part is available. All returns, if accepted, are subject to a restocking fee.
(2) Warrantor warrants engines, transmissions, rear end assemblies, and all mechanical parts for thirty (30) days unless otherwise stated on front. Warranty void if part is altered, disassembled, or overheated. In the event of a defect, promptly notify the warrantor.
(3) Absolutely No Labor Warranty. We are not responsible for any labor charges incurred or any damages caused from installation, removal, or use of merchandise.
(4) If you bought the wrong part, you need to bring your original part for replacement. If we do not have the right part, you must have a salesman's signature for proof that we do not have the right part.
(5) If you call this establishment with questions on your purchase, you need to get the name of the person you spoke with.
(6) If you have bought a part that you requested and do not need, or requested an incorrect part, you will be issued a credit slip. Your credit slip may be applied to the correct part. In the event of a price difference, you pay the difference.
(7) All body part sales are final. Body sections which have been cut off to order are not returnable.
(8) Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core charge will be made. The core charge will be returned if the exchange parts are brought in within seven (7) days. All cores are paid cash.
(9) Deposits to hold parts and non-refundable and are held for thirty (30) days.
(10) No refund on electrical parts, distributors, computers, wire harness, radios, etc.
(11) No refunds on ordered parts.
(12) If paying by check, and a refund is granted, check writer must present proof of the check being paid, for example, a canceled check or account statement, prior to refund.